I have not labeled it yet, either.   I downloaded  the Air Fryer Genius from
BARD, and I also bought the Air Fryer book that Dale sells.  I am so annoyed
with myself, because I deleted the message containing the book by mistake, and
I was looking forward to reading those recipes, as well.
        I am also interested in cooking vegetables in it, too.
        Thanks, again, for the instructions.
Suzanne