Yep, that fixed it (not that you needed confirming).
Thanks a lot.

Engin

P.S. I am starting to like zsh more and more.

William G. Scott wrote:
I just discovered that too:

tcsh-% coot
DISPLAY has been set to /tmp/launch-Oj1wSR/:0
PYTHONPATH: Undefined variable.
tcsh-%

The problem is really in /sw/bin/coot

Edit that file (it is now a wrapper script) and get rid of the spurious \ in the first line. This is the real cause of the problem.

zsh and bash apparently cope with it because they are sh-type shells.

Sorry, and thanks for finding that problem.

Bill