I observe the same future in the recently installed (in the last hour) COOT (via FINK)
I use Mac OS 10.5.6
Needless to say that rotate/translate function is important during model rebuilding
Felix Frolow
Dr  Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica D, co-editor