Τι γλώσσα είναι ομιλίας σας?

Ezra Peisach wrote:
One of the other misfeatures of rpath is that it sets DT_RPATH and not DT_RUNPATH - which means that LD_LIBRARY_PATH will not override the setting... This means if you have a library installed in the RPATH and you set LD_LIBRARY_PATH (for in tree development - or old installation and a new tree) you are using the wrong library. This is a magical option to ld to use DT_RUNPATH - but I do not remember it - but then you can use LD_LIBRARY_PATH to override... See the ld.so manoage for DT_RPATH vs RUNPATH....

Ezra

Matt Harrington wrote:
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Johan Hattne