Hi Kevin,

just for the record (even if the original question/thread was about
something slightly different):

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:13:14AM +0000, Kevin Cowtan wrote:
> OK, so the map coefficients are:
>
> 1. FCTR PHICTR
> 2. 2FOFCWT PH2FOFCWT
> 3. FOFCWT PHFOFCWT
> 4. FOFRGSLV PHFOFRGSLV
> 5. FC PHIC
> 6. FOSC SIGFOSC

Those are not map coefficients (these are scaled Fobs/SIGFobs).

> I think that auto-open (assuming you are using a 0.6pre from the last 6
> months) should automatically pick up (2) and (3) for a normal and
> difference map - is that what you see?

This has always worked as expected, yes. Running

  % coot --pdb refine.pdb --auto refine.mtz

after BUSTER works perfectly for me every time ;-)

Cheers

Clemens

*
*  Global Phasing Ltd.