Hi,

I am using COOT 0.7-pre-1 (revision 3632) under OS X 10.7.2.   COOT was
compiled using fink.  I have Paul's key binding set in my .coot file.  All the
key bindings were correctly loaded into COOT since I can see all user-defined
key bindings in Extension -> Settings... -> Key Bindings...    However, when I
hit the defined key, I got nothing.   For example, I hit "[" to turn off
hydrogens, nothing happened in COOT display and I got
"(graphics-general-key-press-hook 91)" from terminal.  But when I clicked the
button in the "Key Bindings" window, it worked just as expected.   Any idea
what went wrong?  Thanks.

-- Jianghai

Jianghai Zhu, PhD
Immune Disease Institute