Dear William,

I have the same problem earlier reported. Coot unfortunately crashed again
giving the following error message:

      Map mean: ........ -0.00510334
      Map sigma: ....... 0.331845
      Map maximum: ..... 4.98866
      Map minimum: ..... -1.43613
coot-real(244,0xa0b1c540) malloc: *** mmap(size=1140850688) failed (error
code=12)
*** error: can't allocate region
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
/Applications/coot.app/Contents/coot/bin/coot: line 251:   244 Abort trap
       $coot_real $@
coot-exe: "/Applications/coot.app/Contents/coot/bin/coot-real"
coot-version:
/Applications/coot.app/Contents/coot/bin/coot-real
platform:
/usr/bin/uname
core: #f

Best regards