... and I've seen two different Coot mt leucine rotamers: the one that I've reported with Chi-angles -65, 51 (which would be closer to the mp rotamer), and one with Chi-angles -65, -60 (which would be mm). Apparently, Coot changes something else. Anyway, I'm still missing the correct mt rotamer with Chi angles -65, 175.

Best regards,

Dirk.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:        [COOT] Wrong Leucine rotamer in Coot 0.7
Datum:  Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:11:25 +0200
Von:    Dirk Kostrewa <kostr...@genzentrum.lmu.de>
Antwort an:     Dirk Kostrewa <kostr...@genzentrum.lmu.de>
An:     COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Dear Paul,

the leucine "mt" rotamer in Coot 0.7 appears to be wrong: the Richardson
penultimate rotamer library says for leucine "mt" Chi1=-65, Chi2=175,
but if I choose the leucine "mt" rotamer in Coot, the resulting Chi
angles are Chi1=-65, Chi2=51. Could you please check this?

Best regards,

Dirk.

Dirk Kostrewa
Gene Center Munich, A5.07