Martin Buchholz wrote:
I like very much that you are saving local changes in the form of patches
(I've been advocating this style of modification of upstream sources
for a while now), but...
- please generate your patches in "unidiff" form (diff -u)
- the extension ".patch" is, I think, preferable to ".diff"
  (or put them into a "patches" directory, as debian does)

I don't think we need minigzip.c - it's a kind of "demo" program.

Do we really need to rename files?  That's quite confusing.

The names conflict with our CRC32.c and Adler.c on Windows platform.

The pervasive change of
uLong => unsigned long
seems unnecessary - just get the typedef of uLong correct.
You meant the "unsigned long -> uLong" in crc.c?

sherman

Martin