I got halfway through implementing a change that would synthesize
Parameter's for the static links (this for the inner classes), when it
occurred to me: is there really a case for allowing reflection on those
parameters.

Put another way,

public class Foo {
  public class Bar {
    int baz(int qux) { }
  }
}

Should baz.getParameters() return just qux, or should it expose
Foo.this?  On second thought, I can't think of a good reason why you
*want* to reflect on Foo.this.

Also, the logic is much simpler.  You just have to figure out how deep
you are in inner classes, store that information somewhere, and offset
by that much every time a Parameter calls back to its Executable to get
information.  The logic for synthesizing the this parameters is much
more complex.

Thoughts?