On 3/25/13 5:20 PM, huizhe wang wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for doing this.

JAXP doesn't have these packages: "java/", "org/ietf/jgss/", and
"org/omg/".  Since this is the jaxp repo, it would be fine if only
'javax/' and 'org/' are included, or 'com/' be excluded.

OK - I just copied the pattern shared by all
jdk/make/netbeans projects - but I guess I can safely restrict
the list to what is actually present in JAXP.

That would make it:

 203             <packageset dir="${jaxp.src.dir}"
                     includes="${includes}" excludes="${excludes}">
 204                 <or>
 205
 206                     <filename name="javax/"/>
 207
 208
 209                     <filename name="org/w3c/"/>
 210                     <filename name="org/xml/sax/"/>
 211                 </or>

-- daniel

Regards,
Joe