Hello all;

Another, and hopefully the final, update to the webrev for this issue. The
revised webrev is here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mduigou/JDK-8011200/1/webrev/

The important changes in this revision:

- I've removed the serialData change in HashMap. The implementation now reads
the capacity and gracefully handles non-power of 2 values.

- I'm not entirely convinced that having serialization emulate clone() for
capacity handling is the best answer. I might also want to change clone() to
size it's result based upon the number of mappings in the source rather its the
capacity. Anybody have strong feelings about this to suggest one behaviour is
obviously better?

Any other final thoughts?

Mike