On 08/04/2013 20:51, Xueming Shen wrote:
Hi,

JSR 310 has continued to refine and update the java.time API.
Please help review the proposed changeset as showed in webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8011172/webrev/
I skimmed through the changes (not a detailed review, there's way too much and I don't have time at the moment). I focused mostly on the zoneId -> TZ mapping and the initialization of the HashMap because that is hurting jdk8 startup since JSR-310 was pushed.

The approach looks good to me and it's good to have this regression (probably mostly) resolved. In ZoneInfoFile then I don't see how load(DataInputStream) can throw CNFE (I might have missed something) so maybe that could be removed and the exception handling in the static initializer cleaned up.

In passing, I see Duration.between(Temporal,Temporal) using exceptions for control flow but perhaps it's so rare that it's not an issue.

A typo in passing in ResolverStyle's javadoc: "will perform the a sensible default".

-Alan.