On 09/09/2013 04:28, David Holmes wrote:
:

Also:

test/java/nio/channels/spi/SelectorProvider/inheritedChannel/lib/solaris-amd64/libLauncher.so

I know this already exist but I thought binaries were disallowed in the open repo?
Right, we don't want binary files checked in. The test needs to exercise System.inheritedChannel and so requires launching the VM with stdin/stdout/stderr connected to various types of networking sockets (to emulate launching from inetd/xnetd). That's an awkward scenario to setup so the test uses a custom launcher. We originally checked it in because we couldn't assume there would be compilers installed on all machines running the test. There's a bug open (JDK-6930061) to look at alternatives. It's not blocker to Kumar's changes of course.

-Alan