Hi Mike,

Won't pretend I follow all the changes, but how did you get rid of the platform-specific checks in the ProblemList ? Will jtreg figure that part out for itself?

Also what is the failure mode if JT_HOME is not set and jtreg is not in the path? Should we just fail in that case before we try to use a blank variable.

Thanks,
David