Hi Mandy,

I think that writing to the current directory and writing to the temp directory will get the same interference in this testcase. Because the interference is mostly coming from the anti-virus software or some windows system services. Any file changes in the file system may trigger them. Due to the interference, if a test deletes a file and then immediately create a file with the same name, the create operation may fail with access denied exception. I have described it in detail when discussing Chris's webrev, http://openjdk.5641.n7.nabble.com/RFR-8022213-Intermittent-test-failures-in-java-net-URLClassLoader-Add-jdk-testlibrary-FileUtils-java-td165561.html. Thanks!

-Dan