Hi,

Please find below a fix for

8048913: java/util/logging/LoggingDeadlock2.java times out

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8048913/webrev.00/

jdk/test/java/util/logging/LoggingDeadlock2.java has been seen failing
in timeout in some of our internal nightly builds.

java/util/logging/LoggingDeadlock2.java StatusError Program `...' interrupted! (timed out?)

As far as I could see this mostly happened with fastdebug builds, and
the log I was able to examine showed that -Xcomp was also used.
I believe that the issue here is that:

  1. jdk/test/java/util/logging/LoggingDeadlock2.java
     starts a JVM subprocess
  2. the @run command line defines /timeout=15

My suggestion is thus simply to remove the /timeout=15 from the
@run command line, relying on the default jtreg timeout instead,
which hopefully will have been tuned for the global configuration
(fastdebug + -Xcomp) in which the testsuite is running.

best regards,

-- daniel