Hi Mandy,

I added a test for the invalid Eras.
I do expect the additional conformance tests from the JCK team but this
will synchronize with the fix.

Webrev updated in place:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-era-8068278/

Thanks, Roger

On 1/30/2015 6:48 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:
On 1/30/15 2:33 PM, Roger Riggs wrote:
Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the review.

I wrote the test (and it passed) but since the JCK folks are providing the tests it seemed
undesirable to have duplicate tests.

JDK developers don't run JCK tests and I think it'd be nice to have a regression test to go with a fix unless the bug is uncovered by an existing test.

Mandy

Roger