Hi Roger,

Did you mean to put the @Test annotation on the class itself?

Also for the test_valueOf test, I would also add the same comment style to it
as it is the only one missing a comment

I think you meant to have test_outofrange uses the values from invalidEras
array (though I would use a DataProvider myself)  for the values to eraOf as it
is currently

JapaneseChronology.INSTANCE.eraOf(Integer.MAX_VALUE);

Best,
Lance
On Feb 3, 2015, at 11:10 AM, Roger Riggs <roger.ri...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Mandy,
>
> I added a test for the invalid Eras.
> I do expect the additional conformance tests from the JCK team but this
> will synchronize with the fix.
>
> Webrev updated in place:
>  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-era-8068278/
>
> Thanks, Roger
>

> On 1/30/2015 6:48 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:
>> On 1/30/15 2:33 PM, Roger Riggs wrote:
>>> Hi Mandy,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the review.
>>>
>>> I wrote the test (and it passed) but since the JCK folks are providing the
>>> tests it seemed
>>> undesirable to have duplicate tests.
>>
>> JDK developers don't run JCK tests and I think it'd be nice to have a
>> regression test to go with a fix unless the bug is uncovered by an existing
>> test.
>>
>> Mandy
>>>
>>> Roger

Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com