Hi Lance,

Ok, 2nd try.

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rriggs/webrev-era-8068278/

On 2/3/2015 11:21 AM, Lance Andersen wrote:
Hi Roger,

Did you mean to put the @Test annotation on the class itself?
It is redundant with the @Test on individual methods but harmless and was there previously.

Also for the test_valueOf test, I would also add the same comment style to it as it is the only one missing a comment
Not part of this issue, but fixed.

I think you meant to have test_outofrange uses the values from invalidEras array (though I would use a DataProvider myself) for the values to eraOf as it is currently
Wow, my bad.
Replaced with a data provider. The overhead of DataProviders is a bit higher; but maybe not enough to notice.

Thanks for reviewing.

Roger

JapaneseChronology.INSTANCE.eraOf(Integer.MAX_VALUE);

Best,
Lance