Hi Frank,

Overall these look fine.  I would suggest adding a simple comment to describe
the tests that do not have one to give a basic intent of the test to make it
easier for someone to  understand if they are new.

Best
Lance
On Mar 25, 2015, at 5:34 AM, Frank Yuan <frank.y...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi, Joe and All
>

> We are working on moving internal jaxp functional tests to open jdk repo.
>
> This is the astro suite. Would you please review these test?  Any comment
> will be appreciated.
>

> bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8051560
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~fyuan/8051560/webrev.00/
>

> AstroTest is the primary test in this suite, it transforms an xml file(which
> includes astro data) with several xsl files, sets different filtering
> condition by these xsl files and different filtering range, finally compares
> the result with golden files.
>
> And there are 5 permutations of InputSourceFactory and FilterFactory(I uses
> template method pattern for the variant FilterFactoryImpls), each
> permutation will be applied to above transforming processes.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Frank

Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
lance.ander...@oracle.com