Hi Frank,

On Apr 1, 2015, at 6:46 AM, Frank Yuan <frank.y...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Lance
>
> Thank you for your comments!
>
> I have already added/updated the comments as your suggestion.

I see them in the webrev below but were not in webrev.01 which is what I looked
at yesterday

> For USER_DIR, I am not sure if I understood your question, USER_DIR is a
> public member in JAXPTestUtilities, it's shared by all jaxp functional
> co-location tests, and assigned with System.getProperty("user.dir"), jtreg
> affords this property, but may be different dir under different mode.

sorry if this was not clear.

jtreg has a concept of a working directory, which I believe jtreg sets user.dir
to.    Because of that, there really is not a reason to have to specify
user.dir again in your tests.  jtreg makes sure that the working directory gets
cleaned up after a test run

Best
Lance