>>> Steve - is the webrev complete, just wondering as I don't see any tests.
>>
>> Yes it is complete.  Oracle SQE has done the tests, and have tested the
>> changes.  They will integrate the tests after this webrev is integrated.
>> I’ve been told that this is the way it’s done for new features.
> No so so hopefully the tests will appear soon so that they can be pushed at
> the same time.

Yes.  I’ve decided not to depend on SQE, but to do it the right way.

> One other question about this webrev. It doesn't include any changes to the
> tools. I guess I assumed there would be updates to jar and javac, maybe
> jdeps. The JEP did mention this but perhaps this work has been split out?

Yes, the JEP issue has several subtasks.  This one, 8132734, is just for
java.util.jar.JarFile.  There will be a separate webrev for jar tool and
another one for enhancements to ZipFileSystem.  And then there are several more
pieces to the puzzle such as javac, etc.