Hi,

I’ve updated the following patch, incorporating code by Claes Redestad to
handle some corner cases while processing the attribute value.  Note that we’ve
limited the location of the value part of the attribute to accommodate startup
performance requirements.  It’s not without precedent as at least one other
attribute is also limited in amount of whitespace surrounding the value.

> Please review this simple fix to require that the jar manifest Multi-Release
> attribute has a value of “true" in order to be effective, i.e. to assert the
> jar is a multi-release jar.

issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8153213
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8153213>
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sdrach/8153213/webrev.01/index.html