Thank you, Alan

Vladimir

On 12/13/17 8:58 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:

On 13/12/2017 16:47, mandy chung wrote:

On 12/13/17 12:16 AM, Vladimir Kozlov wrote:
After several rounds of testing (which found different types of failures with Graal as JIT compiler) I decided to limit these changes for cases when --limit-modules is used:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kvn/8191788/webrev.01/

Looks okay.

Since the number of tests with --limit-modules is small, filtering them out when running with Graal as JIT compiler is a reasonable approach for JDK 10.   At some point, we may revisit this and possibly a test library to deal with similar use case - tests with limited modules when running with additional VM flags requiring observable modules.  I will create an issue for it.
I looked at the webrev too, looks good and much better than modifying the VM to augment the list specified to --limit-modules.

-Alan