Hi Martin,

Generally, I would leave code alone that does not have a good reason for changing.
That goes for commenting conventions (// vs /*) too.

On the style changes in URLClassPath-ArrayDeque, about declarations like:

ArrayList<URL> path = new ArrayList<>();

It had been a recommended style to use the abstract type (List) on the left hand side
and only use the concrete type where necessary.

But with the addition of 'var' local type inference, perhaps that would an option here.

(Not trying to start a style war).

$.02, Roger