On 2/10/2018 6:34 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 02/10/2018 08:21, Mikael Vidstedt wrote:
Please review this change which removes support for, and references to, the (Oracle internal) JPRT system.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8211350/webrev.00/open/webrev/

Does the change to Helper.java and tests that use it break testing of exploded builds? I don't know why it has the comment "JPRT not yet ready" but whether $JAVA_HOME/jmods exists or not isn't connected to JPRT or any build or test system.

Yes it will break as now an exception will be thrown instead of just cleanly exiting with an error message. I think the Helper changes can be left as-is, just update the comment.

David

-Alan