Thanks for the reviews. I’ve reverted the changes related to Helper and “just”
adjusted the comments instead.

webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8211350/webrev.01/open/webrev/
incremental (from webrev.00):
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8211350/webrev.01.incr/open/webrev/

Btw, I notice that "Test not run, NO jmods directory” will be printed twice
when jmods is missing - once in Helper::newHelper and once in the methods
calling it. In general, the handling of a null return from newHelper could use
some clean up, but that is out of scope for this change.

Cheers,
Mikael