On 02/10/2018 19:17, Mikael Vidstedt wrote:
Thanks for the reviews. I’ve reverted the changes related to Helper and “just”
adjusted the comments instead.

webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8211350/webrev.01/open/webrev/
incremental (from webrev.00):
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/webrevs/8211350/webrev.01.incr/open/webrev/

Btw, I notice that "Test not run, NO jmods directory” will be printed twice
when jmods is missing - once in Helper::newHelper and once in the methods calling
it. In general, the handling of a null return from newHelper could use some clean
up, but that is out of scope for this change.

At some point I think the test for jlink will need to be cleaned up anyway but that is way outside of scope of what you are doing. The updated webrev looks okay to me.

-Alan