On 21/05/2019 16:24, Langer, Christoph wrote:
Hi Alan,

Thank you for your comments. Here comes the next update... increasing the
turnaround time a little bit 😊

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8213031.10/
I see your other mail with v11 so I switch to that version.

:
Ok, makes sense. I've updated the coding such that the zip's file owner would
be the default owner, in case it can be retrieved.
I think this is mostly right now. One thing to check is that you are catching UOE whereas it's the PAE's cause that might be UOE.
:
I have updated the doc in module-info.java quite a bit. Please check.

Is it time to work on the CSR now? How shall we proceed there?

The table items in L119-150 look fine, we just need to avoid really long lines One minor comment on L123 is that it might be clearer if you drop "created" from the sentence.

L48-78 is a "wall of text" and links that I don't think will be easy for most developers to read. Can I provide suggested wording for this part of the spec? I'm just thinking that an alternative wording might help avoid too much iteration on this.

-Alan