From: Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com>
Sent: Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2019 11:53
To: Langer, Christoph <christoph.lan...@sap.com>
Cc: nio-dev <nio-...@openjdk.java.net>; Java Core Libs
<core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net>; Lance Andersen <lance.ander...@oracle.com>
Subject: Re: RFR 8213031: (zipfs) Add support for POSIX file permissions

On 04/06/2019 15:25, Langer, Christoph wrote:

Hi Alan,

I made some updates to the CSR. The main update was that I transferred the new
documentation part from module-info.java to the CSR's Specification section.

Can you please review the CSR?
The CSR mostly looks good. One thing is that the Specification section doesn't
have the changes to the "Zip File System Properties" part of the spec so I
think that should be added. I'll add myself as Reviewer to the CSR so you can
finalize when you are done.

-Alan