Hi all,

Issue:
webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~stuefe/webrevs/8226863--jdk-java-lang-reflect-execalleraccesstest-cannot-launch-on-primordial-thread/webrev.00/webrev/

we have this annoying issue on AIX that the libjvm cannot be invoked on a
primordial thread. Therefore we need to change launchers which create the
VM to spawn own threads (we only do this where it is worth the effort -
this, admittedly, is a corner case, we could alternatively just disable the
test on AIX).

This is annoying and vaguely embarrassing :-/ Maybe IBM will step in some
time and help us solve the underlying issues which have to do with the
inability to create guard pages on the primordial thread stack (among other
things IIRC).

Thanks for reviewing,

Thomas