HI Andrew,

Thanks for looking.

I am not terribly familiar with the AArch64 code, but I would note the Vector
API comes with a bunch of unit tests should exercise the code gen, just not as
directly as I presume you would like.

To what extent do you feel we can follow up with additional issues and fix them
after the initial integration?

Paul.