On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 18:50:19 GMT, Ivan Šipka <isi...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> @iignatev  could you please review? Thank you.
>
> note to self:
> jtreg test/jdk/java/lang/ProcessBuilder/InheritIO/InheritIoTest.java
> test/jdk/java/lang/SecurityManager/modules/CustomSecurityManagerTest.java
> test/jdk/java/lang/Thread/uncaughtexceptions/UncaughtExceptionsTest.java
> test/jdk/java/lang/annotation/loaderLeak/LoaderLeakTest.java

it would be much easier to review if it was 4 separate RFEs/RFRs.

many new files miss a newline at the end.

test/jdk/java/lang/ProcessBuilder/InheritIO/InheritIoTest.java line 60:

> 58:         outputAnalyzer.shouldHaveExitValue(0);
> 59:         outputAnalyzer.stderrShouldMatch(EXPECTED_RESULT_STDERR);
> 60:         outputAnalyzer.stdoutShouldMatch(EXPECTED_RESULT_STDOUT);

you can chain these methods.

test/jdk/java/lang/ProcessBuilder/InheritIO/InheritIoTest.java line 61:

> 59:         outputAnalyzer.stderrShouldMatch(EXPECTED_RESULT_STDERR);
> 60:         outputAnalyzer.stdoutShouldMatch(EXPECTED_RESULT_STDOUT);
> 61:         assertEquals(outputAnalyzer.getOutput(),EXPECTED_RESULT_STDOUT +
> EXPECTED_RESULT_STDERR);

I'd rather check stdout and stderr independently, this will also make checks at
59 and 60 redundant.

test/jdk/java/lang/Thread/uncaughtexceptions/UncaughtExceptionsTest.java line
70:

> 68:         outputAnalyzer.shouldHaveExitValue(exitValue);
> 69:         outputAnalyzer.stderrShouldMatch(stdErrMatch);
> 70:         outputAnalyzer.stdoutShouldMatch(stdOutMatch);

why do you use `ShouldMatch` and not `ShouldContain` here?

test/jdk/java/lang/annotation/loaderLeak/LoaderLeakTest.java line 53:

> 51:         Files.createDirectories(REPOSITORY_PATH);
> 52:         List<String> classes = List.of("A.class", "B.class", "C.class");
> 53:         for (String fileName : classes) {

is this really needed for the test to operate correctly? or can we just use
_regular_ `TEST_CLASSES` as CP?

Changes requested by iignatyev (Reviewer).