On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 17:44:13 GMT, Roger Riggs <rri...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Ivan Šipka has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
>> merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
>> brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains four additional
>> commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - 8166026: Refactor java/lang shell tests to java
>>  - 8166026:Refactor java/lang shell tests to java
>>  - 8166026: removing tab character
>>  - 8166026: refactor shell tests to java
>
> test/jdk/java/lang/ProcessBuilder/InheritIO/InheritIo.java line 26:
>
>> 24: import static java.lang.ProcessBuilder.Redirect.*;
>> 25:
>> 26: class InheritIo {
>
> The rename of the class is unnecessary and less readable.
> The function being tested is inheritIO and the test name should match. (As
> does the directory it is in).

It is just one class now so there is no need for package either? I ran a rebase
on this branch since deleting it would delete this PR also, I presume. So I
deleted the files related to other tests which now have their own PR
([1](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/1579),
[2](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/1578),
[3](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/1577)) and made a diff to `master`
(`HEAD` being `692b273ec53f54a879a4bbaad6c2f5f1d5358a71`):

[JDK-8166026-refactor-shell-to-java] $ git diff --name-only
open-mainline/master
test/jdk/java/lang/ProcessBuilder/InheritIO/InheritIO.java
test/jdk/java/lang/ProcessBuilder/InheritIO/InheritIO.sh
test/jdk/java/lang/ProcessBuilder/InheritIOTest.java