On 2/26/21 7:55 AM, Vladimir Kempik wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 23:07:08 GMT, Daniel D. Daugherty <dcu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

Anton Kozlov has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
commit since the last revision:

   support macos_aarch64 in hsdis
src/java.base/macosx/native/libjli/java_md_macosx.m line 210:

208:     if (preferredJVM == NULL) {
209: #if defined(__i386__)
210:         preferredJVM = "client";
#if defined(__i386__)
         preferredJVM = "client";
Not your bug, but Oracle/OpenJDK never supported 32-bit __i386__ on macOS.
Hello
I thought the openjdk7 supported 32-bit macos at some point in time

The macOS porting project supported 32-bit macOS, but when the code
was integrated into OpenJDK7 I don't believe that 32-bit macOS was
supported. I could be wrong... it was quite a while ago...

Dan