On 2021-02-26 06:37, daniel.daughe...@oracle.com wrote:
On 2/26/21 7:55 AM, Vladimir Kempik wrote:
On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 23:07:08 GMT, Daniel D. Daugherty <dcu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

Anton Kozlov has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

   support macos_aarch64 in hsdis
src/java.base/macosx/native/libjli/java_md_macosx.m line 210:

208:     if (preferredJVM == NULL) {
209: #if defined(__i386__)
210:         preferredJVM = "client";
#if defined(__i386__)
         preferredJVM = "client";
Not your bug, but Oracle/OpenJDK never supported 32-bit __i386__ on macOS.
Hello
I thought the openjdk7 supported 32-bit macos at some point in time

The macOS porting project supported 32-bit macOS, but when the code
was integrated into OpenJDK7 I don't believe that 32-bit macOS was
supported. I could be wrong... it was quite a while ago...

AFAIK, OpenJDK never supported 32bit macos, but there are certainly leftovers here and there indicating that the original source did at some point. In the build system we cleaned that up a long time ago.

/Erik