On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 05:41:33 GMT, Leonid Mesnik <lmes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> The StreamPumper is fixed to process the last line even it is not finishes
> with '\n' or '\r'. The test included. Testing with tier1-3 also to verify
> that tests are not broken.

Not clear on this one sorry. I would have thought the:

if (lastcrlf == -1) {

was supposed to handle lines without final \n. But I really can't follow this
code.

test/lib-test/jdk/test/lib/process/ProcessToolsLastLineTest.java line 56:

> 54:             test("ARG1\nARG2\n");
> 55:             test("\nARG1\nARG2\n");
> 56:
> test("\nARG1\nVERYVERYLONGLINEVERYVERYLONGLINEVERYVERYLONGLINEVERYVERYLONGLINEVERYVERYLONGLINE"
>  + "" +

Probably easier/clearer to use String.repeat to create as long a line as you
want.