On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 17:23:38 GMT, Stuart Marks <sma...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> PR for Sequenced Collections implementation.

[JEP 431](https://openjdk.org/jeps/431) is now Targeted to JDK 21. Hooray! It
thus seems as good a time as any to mark this PR as ready for review. Currently
I'm focusing on getting the specification finished so I can then update and
finalize the [CSR](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8266572) which is the
last remaining hurdle before integration. I'd thus appreciate comments that
focus on the specifications. See a recent specdiff:

https://cr.openjdk.org/~smarks/collections/specdiff-sequenced-20230316/overview-summary.html

or you can comment on the doc comments in the code changes themselves.

Of course if there implementation or other comments, feel free to post them,
though I may postpone them until after the CSR is completed and possibly even
after the initial integration. If I do the latter I'll track changes as
separate bug reports (and thus separate PRs).

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/7387#issuecomment-1477093137