Last but not least, a port of fdlibm IEEEremainder from C to Java. I plan to
write some more implementation-specific tests around decision points in the
FDLIBM algorithm, but I wanted to get the bulk of the changes out for review
first.

Note that since IEEEremainder was the last native method in StrictMath.java,
the StrictMath.c file needed to be deleted (or modified) since StrictMath.h was
no longer generated as part of the build. (StrictMath.c was one of the file
deleted as part of JDK-8302801).

For testing, Mach 5 tier 1 through 3 were successful (other than an unrelated
test failure that was problem listed) and the exhaustive test was locally run
and passed with "16, 16" to increase the testing density.

Commit messages:
 - JDK-8304028: Port fdlibm IEEEremainder to Java

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13113/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=13113&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8304028
  Stats: 704 lines in 6 files changed: 575 ins; 127 del; 2 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/13113/head:pull/13113