> Last but not least, a port of fdlibm IEEEremainder from C to Java. I plan to
> write some more implementation-specific tests around decision points in the
> FDLIBM algorithm, but I wanted to get the bulk of the changes out for review
> first.
>
> Note that since IEEEremainder was the last native method in StrictMath.java,
> the StrictMath.c file needed to be deleted (or modified) since StrictMath.h
> was no longer generated as part of the build. (StrictMath.c was one of the
> file deleted as part of JDK-8302801).
>
> For testing, Mach 5 tier 1 through 3 were successful (other than an unrelated
> test failure that was problem listed) and the exhaustive test was locally run
> and passed with "16, 16" to increase the testing density.

Joe Darcy has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or
a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by
the merge/rebase. The pull request contains three additional commits since the
last revision:

 - Respond to review feedback, expand tests.
 - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8304028
 - JDK-8304028: Port fdlibm IEEEremainder to Java

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13113/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13113/files/8f3d9d78..e23662a1

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=13113&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=13113&range=00-01

  Stats: 12541 lines in 354 files changed: 4313 ins; 5848 del; 2380 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/13113/head:pull/13113