On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 13:54:14 GMT, Sean Coffey <coff...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> New functionality in the -XshowSettings menu to display relevant information
> about JDK security configuration

Thanks for the reviews to date. All good comments, I'll implement.

Yes, the output of `-XShowSettings` is more verbose. Let me try and
re-implement with a new user option. Perhaps, we could have some of the key
security settings show up with the `-XShowSettings` option (static provider
names (I should list them in preference order actually) and enabled TLS
protocols ?) and then have some help output hinting about how to get verbose
output ?

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14394#issuecomment-1586880695