On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:18:19 GMT, Matthias Baesken <mbaes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> There are a few references to rt.jar in comments and in the codebase itself.
> Some of them might be removed or adjusted.

Mostly seems okay - a couple of things need further adjusting I think.

Thanks.

src/jdk.compiler/share/classes/com/sun/tools/javac/file/JavacFileManager.java
line 196:

> 194:
> 195:     /**
> 196:      * Set whether or not to use ct.sym as an alternate

As an alternate to what? This needs something else.

test/langtools/tools/javap/4798312/JavapShouldLoadClassesFromRTJarTest.java
line 1:

> 1: /*

The name of this test includes RTJar. It needs to be changed too I think. Does
this test actually still test something?

Changes requested by dholmes (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14593#pullrequestreview-1491961660
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14593#discussion_r1237747922
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14593#discussion_r1237749197