On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 14:29:41 GMT, iaroslavski <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Alan, you mentioned that DualPivotQuicksort will need detailed review. Can we
> go ahead and start reviewing? Laurent checked performance, JMH results look
> fine.

As before, I think the main question with this change is whether adding radix
sort to the mix is worth the complexity and additional code to maintain. Also
as we discussed in the previous PR, the additional memory needed for the radix
sort may have an effect on other things that are going on concurrently. I know
it has been updated to handle OOME but I think potential reviewers would need
to be comfortable with that part.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13568#issuecomment-1702220527