On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 18:41:48 GMT, Joe Wang <jo...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Add a JDK Impl specific property 'jdk.xml.dtd.support' for applications to
> specify how DTDs are handled. This property is uniformly supported across the
> JDK XML libraries. It complements, rather than replaces, the existing
> properties that are supportDTD for StAX and disallow-doctype-decl for DOM and
> SAX processors, which means the later will continue to work as they were and
> that if they are set, the new property will have no effect. Applications that
> use the existing properties continue to work as expected.
>
>    This patch continues the path made previously with Xalan and XPath in
> which functions were moved into the jdk/xml classes. Similar changes are now
> made with the Xerces and XML classes, consolidating functions into the
> jdk/xml classes, reducing duplicate code for easier future maintenance.
>
> Tests: new tests are added to cover the various processors.
>        Existing tests pass. Only one was updated due to the change to the
> property impl.

Hi Joe,

I have made a few passes through the code and overall I think it is OK.

Nothing jumped out and was glaringly wrong given you have touched a large
number  of classes and added a fair amount of additional tests

Marked as reviewed by lancea (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15075#pullrequestreview-1611789294