On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 13:27:29 GMT, 温绍锦 <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Some codes in core libs are duplicated, including:
>> java.util.DecimalDigits::DIGITS -> java.lang.StringLatin1.PACKED_DIGITS
>> java.util.DecimalDigits::size -> java.lang.Long.stringSize
>>
>> We can reduce duplication through JavaLangAccess, which is also needed in
>> other places, such as:
>> https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/15555
>
> 温绍锦 has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit
> since the last revision:
>
>   little-endian

I have updated the JBS bug title and explicitly stated the actions in this
patch:
1. Move Digits to jdk.internal.util
2. Keep the tables in DecimalDigits and access via a new digitPair static method
3. Change the DecimalDigits' table to be LE (instead of BE) and update
implementation

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15651#issuecomment-1715829791