Hi,

jrt-fs.jar is the only jar that is not built (or re-built) with the "Build
JDK", and I was wondering why?
To fully benefit from reproducible builds, would it not be more beneficial
to re-build it after "Build JDK" generation? Thereby ensuring all java code
is built based on the latest compiler sources, and also disconnect the
"reproducibility" of the JDK image from the BootJDK chosen.

We can effectively achieve this now by doing a "bootcycle-images" build,
which basically does the build twice. Would that be the best way forward,
or should we simply add re-building of jrt-fs.jar after "Build JDK" is
generated?

Thoughts?

Thanks
Andrew