Thanks Alan,

So different gcc, glibc, Xcode,.. agree, they need to be the same for
identical bits.
However, at the moment using the same toolchains, if you do a standard
product build,
and then a bootcycle build, of the same source, jrt-fs.jar will differ.
I'll do some investigation of the make files to see if a "Build JDK"
rebuild of jrt-fs.jar is
feasible.

Cheers
Andrew