On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:14:06 GMT, Sean Coffey <coff...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Fix up java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source hashCode() impl so that duplicate Source
>> objects aren't created for the same zip file.
>
> Sean Coffey has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Update code comments

test/jdk/java/util/zip/ZipFile/ZipSourceCache.java line 98:

> 96:             // ignore this part of test if file can't be updated (can't
> overwrite)
> 97:             if (createZipFile("differentContent")) {
> 98:                 ZipFile z = new ZipFile(ZIPFILE_NAME);

Same comment as a few lines above, maybe we should use `new
ZipFile(relativeFile)` here to make the intention clear?

test/jdk/java/util/zip/ZipFile/ZipSourceCache.java line 108:

> 106:                 z.close();
> 107:                 assertEquals(--numSources, internalMap.size());
> 108:             }

I think adding a else block which prints that this part of the testing was
skipped might provide some visibility on which parts of this test were run,
if/when debugging this test on CI environments.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16115#discussion_r1368553939
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16115#discussion_r1368553078