@theRealAph
> Or is there likely to be a plan to e.g. build Oracle's releases with SLEEF
> support?

I can't say anything for sure, but I picked up some positive vibes from our
internal chat. I think the idea was that libsleef could potentially cover up
vector math for all platforms that the current Intel lib solution is missing
(basically, everything but linux+windows x64). So I this can be seen as a bit
of a trial balloon if it is worth a more complete integration of libsleef in
the JDK.

And I can't say anything at all about what Oracle JDKs are going to release
with, but I am fully open towards adding libsleef to the GHA builds. And I'm
guessing that Adoptium has no reason not to include libsleef, but then again, I
cannot of course speak for them.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16234#issuecomment-1838489588